(1) The General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as “GTC”) govern the contractual relationship between Cindy Hoch (hereinafter referred to as ” Supplier”) and you as Buyer (hereinafter referred to as ” You”), in the version valid at the time of conclusion of the contract.
(2) Deviating GTC of the Buyer are rejected.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before making use of any service provided by Cindy Hoch.
(3) The contract of purchase is governed by German law. The service is delivered from Germany, therefore you accept German law. The place of jurisdiction is Berlin, Germany.
These English GTC are a mere translation of the German law texts. They have only been translated to assist communication.
(1) You must have reached the age of 18.
(2) The presentation of the service on the website does not constitute a legally binding offer to conclude a contract.
(3) You agree that you will receive invoices electronically in the form of a PDF document. Electronic invoices will be made available to you by e-mail.
(4) Access to the respective services is only possible after prior receipt of payment.
(5) In cases where payment by instalments is offered, the contract is concluded with the first payment.
(1) For bookings of certain coaching packages, you contact Cindy Hoch via email or the contact form. The questionnaire to be filled out in advance and the first conversation with Cindy Hoch form the basis for the coaching service. The first meeting lasts approx. 15-30 minutes and takes place via Zoom or telephone.
(2) During the initial interview, your questions, your background situation and your concrete goals for a possible cooperation will be clarified. Afterwards, you inform Cindy Hoch directly in the interview or by email whether you would like to work with Cindy Hoch.
(3) You will then receive a contract as a PDF file by email. With your signature you accept the offer and the contract is concluded.
(4) As soon as Cindy Hoch has received the signed contract from you, you will receive an invoice for the agreed amount as a PDF file by email.
(5) Payment in advance is available to you as a payment option. The total invoice amount is due immediately upon commissioning.
(6) As soon as your payment has been received, you are entitled to the agreed service from Cindy Hoch.
(7) By entering into the contract, you accept these General Terms and Conditions.
(1) Certain coaching packages and participation in the Women’s Circles can be booked directly on the website.
(2) By purchasing a service for which a fee is charged, you enter into a contractual relationship with Cindy Hoch. You will be informed about the respective chargeable service and the terms of payment before the conclusion of this contractual relationship. In this case, payment is processed by credit card via the third-party service provider Stripe. Clicking on the “Pay” button creates a contractual relationship between Cindy Hoch and you, which is governed by the provisions of these GTC.
(3) By making a purchase, you accept these GTC.
(4) If, in exceptional cases, payment by credit card is not possible for you, payment in advance is available. In this case, please contact Cindy Hoch by email or by using the contact form and you will receive an invoice by email in a PDF document. The total invoice amount is due immediately upon commissioning. As soon as your payment has been received, you are entitled to the booked service from Cindy Hoch. With the conclusion of the contract you accept these terms and conditions.
The scope of services provided by Cindy Hoch consists of the following services (the list is not exhaustive):
(1) If you wish to use a service for which a charge is made, you will be informed in advance of the charge. In particular, you will be informed of the respective additional scope of services, the costs incurred and the method of payment.
(2) The provider reserves the right to charge different fee models for different booking times and user groups and in particular for different periods of use, as well as to offer different scopes of services.
(1) Any fee due shall be paid to Cindy Hoch in advance, at the time of the due date, without deduction.
(2) Certain methods of payment may be excluded by the Supplier in individual cases.
(3) You are not permitted to pay for the service by sending cash or cheques.
(4) The provider offers payment by credit card via the service provider “Stripe”. By clicking on the “buy” button, you expressly authorise the provider to collect the amounts due.
(5) The supplier also offers payment in advance in individual cases. In this case, the invoice amount is due immediately.
(6) If you are in default of payment, the provider reserves the right to cancel the purchase agreement.
(1) The contract period for the coaching packages depends on the booked coaching. As a rule, the contract ends automatically through the fulfilment of the agreed services.
(2) Cindy Hoch may terminate the contract at any time at her own discretion, with or without prior notice and without giving reasons. In particular, if you are more than twice in arrears with payments, if you intentionally violate the provisions of these GTC, or if the relationship of trust between Cindy Hoch and you is permanently disturbed.
(3) Cindy Hoch further reserves the right to remove profiles and/or any content published on the website by or on behalf of the user. If Cindy Hoch removes the published content of the user, Cindy Hoch is under no obligation to inform the user of this or of the reason for the termination or removal.
(4) In the event of premature termination of an agreement with payment by instalments, you will be reimbursed for any appointments not yet taken.
(1) An agreed coaching appointment must be cancelled by you in writing by email or messenger at least 48 hours before the start.
(2) In case of a cancellation less than 48 hours before the agreed appointment, the appointment will be charged and is considered to be settled.
(3) In the event of non-attendance at Zoom, the appointment will be charged and deemed to have been compensated.
(4) To avoid misunderstandings, you will receive an appointment confirmation by email.
(5) If you repeatedly cancel a booked appointment, Cindy Hoch does not have to offer another appointment. This coaching session will then be forfeited. The claim for payment for this appointment remains valid and the payment for this appointment will be retained without any claim for reimbursement.
(6) Cindy Hoch commits to keeping the agreed appointments. In the event of changes to appointments, you must be notified immediately and a new appointment will be arranged.
(1) A booked Women’s Circle date must be cancelled by you in writing by email or messenger at least 48 hours before the start. In this case, the costs will be refunded in full or transferred to a future Women’s Circle date.
(2) In case of cancellation between 48 hours and 24 hours before the start of the booked Women’s Circle appointment, 50% of the costs will be charged. You will be refunded 50% of the amount paid.
(3) Cancellations 24 hours or less before the start of the booked Women’s Circle appointment will be charged the full cost. The payment for that date will be retained without any right to a refund.
(4) Cindy Hoch is entitled to cancel a Women’s Circle appointment in the event of illness (if no replacement can be provided) or if fewer than three participants have registered for the respective appointment. In this case, an alternative date will be arranged. If a mutually agreeable rescheduling is not possible, Cindy Hoch will refund the full amount to you. Cindy Hoch will not cover any further costs.
(1) You are advised that coaching is not a substitute for treatment by a doctor, alternative practitioner, psychotherapist or physiotherapist.
(2) Within the framework of the services offered, no diagnoses are made and no medical treatments are carried out.
(3) The coaching requires your personal responsibility. The responsibility for the implementation of the contents of the coaching lies with you. The success of the coaching is therefore dependent on your cooperation, in addition to the proper conduct of the process by Cindy Hoch.
(4) Cindy Hoch makes no express warranties or guarantees with regard to specific results or your satisfaction.
(1) Cindy Hoch and you agree to maintain strict secrecy about all confidential information about each other and about other participants. The obligation to maintain secrecy applies beyond the end of the cooperation.
(2) In Women’s Circles, this confidentiality obligation applies to all content and information shared by participants, during the encounter and afterwards.
(3) All materials, such as documents, audio recordings or videos that are part of the collaboration belong exclusively to Cindy Hoch. The materials are freely available for the entire collaboration and may continue to be used afterwards for personal use. The materials may not be used for purposes other than personal use and may not be passed on to third parties. Commercial use or distribution is hereby excluded.
(1) Cindy Hoch is only liable for damage resulting from injury to life, limb or health if they are based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by Cindy Hoch or an intentional or negligent breach of duty by a legal representative or vicarious agent of Cindy Hoch.
(2) Cindy Hoch is only liable for other damages, insofar as they are not based on the breach of cardinal obligations (such obligations whose fulfilment is essential for the proper performance of the contract and on whose fulfilment the Contractual Partner may regularly rely), if they are based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty on the part of Cindy Hoch or on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty on the part of a legal representative or vicarious agent of Cindy Hoch.
(3) The claims for damages are limited to the foreseeable damage typical for the contract. In the event of default, they amount to a maximum of 5% of the order value.
(4) Cindy Hoch is not liable for the continuous availability of the offer on its website.
(5) The limitation of liability set forth in this section shall not apply to claims under data protection law.
(1) Right of revocation
The revocation period for services is fourteen days from the day of the conclusion of the contract without giving reasons.
To exercise your right of revocation, you must contact us:
by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter or email sent by post) about your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the model cancellation form on our website or send us another clear declaration. If you make use of this option, we will immediately send you confirmation (e.g. by email) of the receipt of such a revocation.
In order to comply with the cancellation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the cancellation right before the expiry of the cancellation period.
(2) Consequences of the revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we must refund all payments that Cindy Hoch has received from you immediately and at the latest within 14 days of the day on which we received notification of your withdrawal from this contract. To do this, you must inform Cindy Hoch of your bank account details.
If the services have begun during the cancellation period, you must pay Cindy Hoch an appropriate amount corresponding to the proportion of the services already provided up to the time at which you notify us of the exercise of the right of cancellation with regard to this contract compared to the total scope of the services provided for in the contract. Services already provided will be deducted from the refund on a pro rata basis.
Sample cancellation form
Or to email@example.com
I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the booking of the coaching package _______________________ (insert exact name so that it can be assigned exactly which booking is revoked)
(*) Delete where inapplicable.
(1) The following personal data will be collected from you in order to carry out and process a booking:
– First and last name
– Your address
– email address
We commit ourselves not to pass on any data to third parties unless you have given your prior consent.
(2) We would like to point out that the transmission of data on the internet (e.g. by email) can have security gaps. Accordingly, an error-free and trouble-free protection of third party data cannot be completely guaranteed. Our liability in this respect is excluded.
(1) The contractual language is German.
(2) If you breach these GTC and we do nothing about it, we will still be entitled to exercise our rights on any other occasion on which you breach these GTC.
(3) We reserve the right to make changes to our website, rules and regulations, terms and conditions including these GTC at any time. Your purchase will be subject to the terms of sale, terms of agreement and terms and conditions in force at the time of your purchase unless a change to these terms is required by law or government order (in which case they will also apply to purchases you have previously made). If any provision of these GTC is held to be invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
(4) The invalidity of any provision shall not affect the validity of the other provisions under the contract. Should this occur, the provision shall be replaced according to meaning and purpose by another legally permissible provision which corresponds to the meaning and purpose of the invalid provision.
(5) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply exclusively to differences of opinion and disputes on the occasion of this contract, to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
(6) The place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising in connection with this contract shall be Berlin, Germany.
Discover the balm for your soul in a candlelit group. Experience what it feels like to be seen and fully accepted just as you are.
Encounter yourself in the intensive 1:1 process and release deep blockages and limitations. Invite so much more freedom, ease and joy into your everyday life.
Come with me on MY journey, learn more about me and explore how well we fit together.
Write to me. Your requests and questions are welcome here.
Mein ganzes Erwachsenenleben ist geprägt und begleitet von persönlicher Weiterentwicklung. Schon in meinem Elternhaus habe ich das Tapping (Klopftechnik) gelernt. Innere Reisen, innere Kindarbeit, Ho’oponopono, Aufstellungen, Begegnungen mit Robert Betz, Katie Byrons The Work und noch vielem mehr waren frühe Einflüsse auf meinem Werdegang.
Ich liebe und lebe für kontinuierliche Weiterentwicklung – z.B. mit Seminaren mit dem 7. Dzogdchen Rinpoche, schamanischen Reisen, eigener Coaching Begleitung, Cacao Ceremony Teacher Training – und sauge alles wissbegierig auf wie ein Schwamm. Ich lese leidenschaftlich gern Bücher, vor allem die, die mich transformieren.
Mit Theta Healing habe ich eine Modalität gefunden, die viele Aspekte von dem, was ich erfahren und gelernt habe, in einer Struktur zusammenführt, die unglaublichen Tiefgang ermöglicht.
Das Nervensystem-basierten, traumasensiblem Coaching hat mir eine ganz neue Wahrnehmung und Sprache geschenkt für all das, wie wir Menschen sind, fühlen und erleben. Die Tools erweitern auf so sanfte Weise die Kapazität zur Selbstregulation und Ko-Regulation.
All diese Einflüsse bereichern mein Leben und meine Arbeit.
My whole adult life has been influenced and supported by personal development. Already in my parents’ house I learned to regulate with tapping. Inner journeys, inner child work, Ho’oponopono, constellations, encounters with Robert Betz, Katie Byron’s The Work and many more were early influences on my path.
I love and live for continuous development – e.g. with seminars with the 7th Dzogdchen Rinpoche, shamanic journeys, my own coaching guidance, Cacao Ceremony Teacher Training. I soak up everything inquisitively like a sponge. I am passionate about reading books, especially those that transform me.
With Theta Healing I have found a modality that brings together many aspects of what I have experienced and learned into a structure that allows for incredible depth.
Nervous system-based, trauma-informed Coaching has given me a completely new perception and language for all that we are, feel and experience as human beings. The tools so gently expand the capacity for self-regulation and co-regulation.
All these influences enrich my life and my work.